Remember my Obama on Preservation post back in December? Well, it turns out those of you who responded shared some pretty inspirational stories.
Read the follow-up post by Judy Hayward, publisher of Traditional Building, here:
Judy suggests that President Obama make the following list of projects and programs a priority:
- Reinvest in neighborhood schools
- Reinvest in infrastructure, public transit and pedestrian ammenities for communities
- Support education for traditional building craftsmanship
- Make the tax credits for historic preservation stronger and support states in their efforts to do so
- Reinvest in our national parks and government buildings
What do you think of Judy’s list? Would you like to see any projects added?